Adv. Krunal Mehta
- Phone number:+91 9819901131
- B.Com, Company Secretary (Executive), LL.B. from Kishinchand Chellaram Law College, Mumbai
- In 2013, Krunal joined Fortitude Law Associates (Affiliate relationship with US based law firm Kelley Drye & Warren LLP) wherein he effectively handled dispute resolution, arbitration petitions and cases, criminal matters, trademark portfolio of a leading US beauty company.
- In 2015, Krunal joined Naik Naik & Company wherein he effectively handled all kind of litigation matters involving copyright and trademark infringement matters, commercial disputes and arbitration matters, criminal cases (Bail, Anticipatory Bail, Quashing of FIRs/ Complaints etc., complaints concerning dishonour of cheques), civil matters (suits for specific performance and declaration, partition suits etc.)
- At Naik Naik & Company he was actively involved in high stake litigations of films such as “Udta Punjab”, “Kedarnath”, “Baaghi”, “Parmanu”, “Jai Gangaajal”, “Satyameva Jayate”, “Toilet – Ek Prem Katha”, “Begum Jaan”, “Batti Gul Meter Chalu”, “Indu Sarkar”, “Pyaar Ka Punchnama”, “Lipstick Under My Burkha”, “Ghoul”, “Dagadi Chawal”, “Great Grand Masti” etc.
- In 2019, Krunal joined Federal & Company, Advocates & Solicitors, wherein he effectively handled commercial disputes and arbitration matters comprising of Retired Judges/ Senior Advocates; real estate matters including matters before the Divisional Joint Registrar of Co-Operative Societies and Minister of Co-Operation in relation to the Society Registration Certificate; Partition Suits; L.E.C. Suits etc.
- At Federal & Company, Krunal’s work profile included representing the clients in various high stake litigation matters viz.: (i) leading manufacturer and distributor of diamonds under Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013 against MMRDA & NHSRCL in relation to acquisition of land for the Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Bullet Train Project; (ii) a leading aluminium composite panel manufacturer in Commercial IP Suit, Police complaint seeking seizure of infringing goods and Contempt Petition; (iii) handling multiple arbitration proceedings and Summary Suits arising out of breaches to the Shareholder Agreements in respect of purchase and development of lands for a leading real estate developer group.